Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace
- Arco della Pace, 5
Commissioned Sixtus IV following the Pazzi Conspiracy in the hope for a period of peace, the church was altered in the 17th century by Pietro da Cortona. In the Chigi Chapel designed by Michelangelo, there are paintings by Raphael. The adjacent former convent conserves the Bramante cloister (an exhibition site today), considered the most beautiful cloister from the early Roman Renaissance; the dome was added in 1524.